Friday, April 24, 2009

The Good Idea/When you don't expect it

Good afternoon to all…..

I’ve just settled myself down from a day of running here and there and there and here. Oh my gosh….if I could clock my miles today I bet we would find out that I am secretly a marathon runner!!!!! HA HA Really!!!


I do not want the day to escape me without checking in and being present with you. I feel it important at least, to share with you a little of what is on my mind today.

It is about never-ever giving up. Believing that good things can happen to you. It doesn’t matter your circumstance or position….when you least expect it, someone can come knocking on your door and say….I have something for you.

George and I were blessed today when we least expected it. We were left with our mouths open and reeling in His blessings. WOW!

When you believe in your blessings, when you believe in His word, when you believe that it is for you….then great things do happen. Just look at this beautiful day….a blessing delivered from above.

Embrace this journey called life and capture each moment. It is waiting for you to believe in and live in.

Have a wonderful weekend full of surprises and joy. I can see the difference being made from here. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment