Friday, September 25, 2009

The Good Idea/Control

Hello and Good morning….

Have you ever had one of those weeks when you run into your office, slide across the desk and fall into your chair???? Well that is where I am. Sometimes I see a sitcom built around me! Glory to the Lord I am back….so let’s get started.

My question is – When you loose control, who is in control?

Let’s picture the times when we have lost control over a situation, a person or persons or even ourselves. Who or what is in control? Not a pretty picture most of the time.

When a person is on the outside looking in they see total chaos. Who’s on first? (Too funny, remember that comic routine?) Anyway it is not always funny when we do not know who’s on first.

My girlfriends and I have discussed how we like knowing who is in charge. It takes the guess work out of it. No one is squabbling over who does what and who does not. Someone is in charge, someone is in control and things run a whole lot smoother.

In times of panic, where do you stand on control? Do you run with the rest of the people who are in a quandary or do you stand strong and know that you just know?

I would like to believe that I stand on the side of control….that I know that I just know. But…..I get tested continually and I know many of you do also.

The testing is a good thing. The testing keeps us on our toes. We have to be able to listen and discern good from bad. We have to take the lead from time to time. Why, because many eyes are upon us looking for direction.

So once again I ask, when you loose control, who is in control? It is best not to loose control. Stay strong, hold true to your convictions and do not be moved easily. Be a pillar of faith and be in the know.

There can even be control in chaos if you would just take charge. A difference is made when someone stands up. Enjoy your weekend. Nancy
(www.justaskbooks.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment